Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day).
Write down three events, 2 births, 1 holiday and tag 5 friends.
There are five slots in the Birthday Meme. As you are tagged, you have to remove the name in the first slot and bump everyone up so that your name can be added to the bottom.
- 1912 - The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks after hitting an iceberg in the North Atlantic, causing the deaths of about 1,503 people.
- 1955 - Ray Kroc opens his first franchise of McDonald's restaurant in Des Plaines, Illinois.
- 1957 - White Rock, British Columbia officially separates from Surrey, British Columbia and is incorporated as a new city.
- 1452 - Leonardo da Vinci, Italian Renaissance Roman Catholic polymath (d. 1519)
- 1841 - Joseph E. Seagram, Canadian distillery founder (d. 1919)