1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved? - None that I'm aware of.
2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand? - None that I'm aware of.
3. How do you let your significant other know you're in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know? - Similar answer to one from a few weeks ago---I'm breathing?
4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood? - Still trying to figure that one out.
5. Is there one that got away - a sexual opportunity you didn't realize was one at the time, or weren't ready for and regret missing ever since? - Well, there's a whole string of those from high school. And what's made it worse is that the ladies in question have made it known to me that the opportunities were there. Hindsight is much better than 20/20. Since then, there's probably been a few. Definitely think there have been a couple opportunities within the past year...
In spite of my lame answers, be sure that you check out everyone else who TMIed! I can almost guarantee that there's better answers out there!